Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact details, that you provide when you place an order or create an account on our website.
- Payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and expiration date, that you provide when you place an order on our website.
- Information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type, that is automatically collected when you access our website.
- Information about your interactions with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the products you view or purchase.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process and fulfill your orders and deliveries, including to send you emails to confirm your order and notify you of any delays or issues.
- To create and manage your account, including to send you emails about your account or to ask you to review your purchases.
- To personalize your experience on our website, including to recommend products or services that may interest you and to display personalized content and advertisements.
- To improve and optimize our website, including to analyze user behavior and to troubleshoot issues.
- To communicate with you, including to send you newsletters, marketing materials, or other information that may be of interest to you.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and business partners who assist us with our business operations, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and website analytics.
- With third-party advertisers and marketing partners, to the extent permitted by law, to deliver targeted advertisements and marketing messages to you.
- With law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties when required by law or in response to legal process.
With other third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- experience on our website, such as by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analyze user behavior and optimize our website, such as by tracking the pages you visit and the links you click.
- Deliver targeted advertisements and marketing messages to you, based on your interests and online activity.
You may be able to disable or delete cookies and other tracking technologies through your browser settings or other tools, but doing so may limit your ability to use our website or certain features.
Protecting the security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at [insert email address].
- You can disable or delete cookies through your browser settings or other tools, but doing so may limit your ability to use our website or certain features.
- You can also review and update your personal information by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us at [insert email address].
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every website you visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.